With over 45 locations in the United States, AREVA understands it has an important role to play as a leader in its communities, as well as its impact on the American energy landscape. This includes engaging in dialogue and communication with our stakeholders. An important focus for this engagement has been the development and recent launch of its Community Advisory Council.
The mission of the AREVA Community Advisory Council is to raise awareness of various energy topics and build a dialog in respective communities of color and progressive advocacy organizations. Council members will provide guidance to AREVA with respect to the concerns of their communities and will work to develop strategic partnerships to benefit both organizations.
- EarthEcho International
- Gee Strategies Group, LLC
- Stephanie Jones Strategies, LLC
- International Institute for Indigenous Resource Management
- League of United Latin American Citizens
- Labor Council of Latin American Advancement
- National Association of Neighborhoods
- Center for Asian Pacific American Women
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations
- National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators
Tweet Posted in: AREVA News, Government & Policy, News, Nuclear Energy, Policy | No Comments»